Dr Peter Clayton
PhD MBA BEng
CMC CMgr FCMI FIC
I am an experienced consultant specialising in organisational and operational redesign and process improvement. I use my combined skills of good communication, analysing data and analytical thinking to review businesses and their processes, generate new ways of running them and then communicating them with directors and staff to get everyone on board to make the changes happen.
My key strengths
are understanding complex business processes in practice and working out how
to improve them through the best combination of operational redesign, management skills, thoughtfulness, practicality and
See more testimonials and client list
Proud to provide worldwide services from the Sheffield City Region.
Management Consultant Services
I have used my analytical skills in both management and consultant roles on significant
projects both in the UK and internationally. I am an Management Consultant with:
- 17 years experience re-engineering processes and using data to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency including managing Procter & Gamble's UK management information
systems, statistical analysis for the EU, software for running
international elections, and also small business applications.
- 14 years experience reducing workloads and even eliminating
jobs by simplifying and automating existing processes - reducing
days of work to mere hours.
- 8 years experience running complex election operations (logistics not politics) round the world. The results my work needed to be right first time in order to protect reputations and integrity of the whole process.
- PhD and First class BEng degree in Mechanical Engineering from Nottingham University.
- Distinction at MBA (Master of Business Administration) from Sheffield University; a triple accredited university MBA programme.
- Diploma Level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership from the Chartered Management Institute.
- "PRINCE2" Practitioner Project Management qualification.
- "MSP" Practitioner Programme Management qualification.
- Microsoft Office qualifications: Expert Excel 2010, Specialist Excel 2007.
Professional recognition and membership:
|Certified Management Consultant (CMC), international accreditation from the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes.
|Chartered Manager through the Chartered Management Institute. (CMgr)
|Fellow of the Institute of Consulting. (FIC)
|Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute. (FCMI)
Previous client list and testimonials
- Reviewed and gave recommendations on the procedures, staffing, communication, legal options and infrastructure of the Kosovo Election Commission. Held stakeholder meetings with commissioners, HQ & field staff, US embassy and government minister.
- Business & Excel consultant to major companies such as Chelsea Football
Club, John Smiths Brewery/Heineken Group and UHY Accountants. Click for previous client list and testimonials.
- Business Improvement Project Manager with Plusnet internet provider focused on customer engagement and call centre staff systems improvement.
- Management consultant to the Nepal Election Commission
and Project Management Adviser with the United Nations Mission
- Senior Operations Officer for the International Organization
for Migration, running the elections for Iraqi refugees in 14
countries round the world, and for Afghan refugees in Pakistan
- Management consultant to the Iraqi Electoral Commission, based
- Management consultant and budget consultant to the Afghan Electoral
Commission, based in Kabul.
- Lecturer and Trainer in Excel, Word and Email for Sheffield
- Business Analyst for Procter & Gamble Ltd.
- Managing Director of Infinite Innovations for 15 years; an IT, website hosting and software development company.
- Voter List Project Developer for the Organisation for Security
and Cooperation in Europe Mission in Kosovo - including a full
analysis and correction of the entire UN Civil Registry and voter
registration databases in Excel.
- Statistical Expert for the European Union Election Observation
Mission to Kenya.
- Chief of IT Projects for the Organisation for Security and Cooperation
in Europe Mission in Kosovo.
- Author and owner of Brainstorming.co.uk website for free training and software for brainstorming, creative
thinking and problem solving.
|My various business related services can also be found under: excel
consultant sheffield, excel consultants sheffield, excel
consulting, excel help, spreadsheets,
training, microsoft excel, microsoft excel help, excel training,
excel advisor, spreadsheet
consultancy, business consultant sheffield, business
management consultant sheffield, management
consultancy sheffield, management
consultant sheffield, certified management consultant : cmc, certified management consultants, project
management consultant sheffield, consultant
management consultant, bureaucracyconsultant.co.uk, brainstorming .co.uk, reply wizard automated response software, excel expert
All management consultants services provided as part of general business consultancy,
based in Sheffield, Yorkshire; working across the UK and internationally.
Rotherham, Doncaster and Chesterfield and the Sheffield City Region
© 2006-2013 Management Consultant Sheffield - Peter Clayton